feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Digital art sketch of a female pilot concept

Labels:

Digital art sketch of a female pilot concept. Some random sketch I did for fun.

First of all, it's been a while. I kind of take some time away and think of what I could do more for this blog that would benefit fellow artists more.
Thanks for all comments and e-mails (again) really appreciate them. Apologize for some that I still did not get to answer, I have been really busy but I am trying to get to them all. Usually I get the blog comment first. :)
Anyway, apart from making art tutorials, there are many questions from many young artists who wants to make a career out of what they love. So I have been thinking that I should very soon post more information on how to break in or basically how to earn a living from doing art work. As you know, I often post job opportunities on my TWITTER feed. So I think that will be a great additional valuable information to this blog. I will come up with more.
And of course I will still be doing tutorials along with it, but I just want this blog to be more valuable than what it's already is. Because it only make sense that once you get to learn how to draw and paint good, then what's next? Do you sit around with it? What can you do with it? I will try my best to fill you in.

Anywho...here is a sketch out of boredom. I haven't touch the previous executioner in a while...so I will leave that to faith whether I would finish that one or not...possibly. :)
Here is a girl sketch since it's been a while. Still unfinished and not refine...just one of those killing time and practice doodle.

sketch, drawing, art, digital painting, female

If any of you remember, it's basically an adaptation of the previous quick sketch tutorial I did a while back. I know...it looks almost nothing alike.
Metal Gear Girl, how to draw, step by step, tutorial

And if you have never seen the sketch video of this one, check it out below.
Watch the drawing process video tutorial: Drawing Manga Metal Gear girl


FEATURE TUTORIALS:
Environmental Concept Sketch Tutorial
Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Face Constructed: How to paint portraits





0 comments:

Post a Comment