feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

How to draw comics girl Emma Frost X-men

Labels:

How to draw Emma Frost X-men comics girl video and step by step tutorial.
Learn how to draw comics female characters #003

After I sketch Sue Storm see How to draw Fantastic 4 Susan Storm, I realize how much I like sketching women and figure and sketching alone. And I noticed on the viewers that there are more people watching drawing woman or female video tutorial than a male superhero videos. Almost double viewers in just over the weekend. Well, I guess my site is called "idrawgirls.com" so I guess it only make senses.
OK, the drawing and sketching video lesson of superheroes or heroines will start rolling out more. But the newer ones will be a little more advance or more than just basic line drawing. But again, that depends on how much time I have during the time. Hopefully I can make more better drawing video.
This tutorial, "Emma Frost" sketch, I have to say that it is one of my better ones...I know what direction I want to take when I start. Enjoy the tutorial.

A bit about the character: Emma Grace Frost is a fictional character that appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character first appeared in Uncanny X-Men #129 (January 1980), and was created by writer Chris Claremont and artist/co-writer John Byrne.
An urbane, mutant telepath with a well-noted dry wit. initially known as the White Queen (complete with revealing white attire for which she is known), Frost has changed from one of the X-Men's most dangerous foes to one of its most central members. The character was named IGN Comic's "Hottest Comic Book Babe" in 2005.

More superheroes drawing video tutorials go How to draw Fantastic 4 Susan Storm (basic comics style drawing with pose) and watch How to draw comics superhero spiderman, and my How to draw comics character Hulk, it also has coloring or paint over tutorial. Also the new arrival video tutorial, How to draw Captain America. And an older video tut, How to draw Batman or Darknight. More drawing tutorials are coming up...stay tune! :)

Basic lessons on how to constructed (draw) a face. Then these tutorial will guild you to a basic how to: How to draw lesson girl face, How to draw person head basic. And digital painting tutorial rogue samurai female. As for the face or head (women, female) Draw girl's face how to lesson video and step by step and learn how to draw face, woman. Enjoy the video tutorials.

Here is a quick sketch of Emma Frost:
"That's how I survived. Time and time again. That's my secret. I survived because I willed it to be. ... How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames." -Emma Frost

Here are step by step drawing Emma Frost:
How to draw emma frost x-men
drawing emma frost x-men sketch

Download big image here: Emma Frost

Watch the drawing video tutorial: Sketching x-men Emma Frost


FEATURE TUTORIALS: *Over 60 minutes to 2 hours of video.
Environmental Concept Sketch Tutorial
Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Face Constructed: How to paint portraits
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial I: Female Manga Fusion I
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial II: Female Manga Fusion II
-Character Design Tutorial: Dark Valkyrie

One more GW concept
GuildWars 2 concept art, knight








0 comments:

Post a Comment