feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Manga Friday Kapow Express Chapter 2 page 2.2 is HERE!

Labels:

Kapow Express Chapter 2 page 2.2 :)

Sorry, guys. I've been sick on and off for a couple weeks. The weather in Seattle can't decide whether or not it will be Winter, Spring, or Summer...it's been chaotic. And my body can't decide if it's well or not...but I do try to run about 2 miles every morning...that doesn't really help recently with all the flu going around. Apparently I found out the hard way that I am not invincible :)

I know it's a bit confusing and it's long been await but I am trying to find the way to compromise between making the tutorial and comics. I've been thinking about making better panel art and make tutorial along with it...which is an interest idea, but then sometimes I feel like doing environment and the panel is about character according to the script...so it get confuse with myself because I usually do the tutorial however I wanted and it's what I feel like doing at the moment.

Anyway, I am going to give the idea a shot, but not promising if it will turn out to be the way that the blog will run. I am just everywhere and I usually follow my mind at time when doing blog because there is no boss, no obligation (well, not really), and tons of freedom. The only constraint is that I have to update regularly which is good for me...practice and consistency and motivating myself. Well, that's it. :)

Anyway here is Kapow Express chapter 2 the end of page2
manga, comics, heaven sword, kung fu comics, storm rider, KMT, kapow express, huang feihong

Previously: Kapow Express Chapter 2 page 2
Or read them all at kapowexpress.com

New Drawing Video tutorials:
-Environmental Concept Granite Beach
-Transformers 2 Meagan Fox Speedpainting
-Drawing Watchmen Character Silk Spectre
-Learn how to draw Watchmen character: Nite Owl
-Concept art tutorial Hovercraft
-How to draw man's head basic
-Drawing Wolverine basic comics style

FEATURE TUTORIALS:
Environmental Concept Sketch Tutorial
Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Face Constructed: How to paint portraits
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial I: Female Manga Fusion I
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial II: Female Manga Fusion II
-Character Design Tutorial: Dark Valkyrie

MORE Brushes Download: FREE
- Scales Brush Set for Photoshop
- Fire Brushes for Photoshop and Gimp
- Splatter Brushes for Photoshop





0 comments:

Post a Comment