feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Online Comics Kung Fu Comedy crazy cool Kapow Express

Labels:

Online Comics Kung Fu Comedy crazy cool Kapow Express panels update again.

Ok, I decided to update again replace the half with the whole page of Kapow Express. :)

Just a few panels I quickly color sketch them out... cuz I figure most of you (if you are paying any attention to the comics.) would want to know what happen next. And believe me, so do I. I wish I could draw and paint faster than I am now. It would be nice if I could draw and paint panels as fast as I come up with the story and such.

OK, if you are interested in this particular Manga style here are some tutorials Draw Manga facial expression. Also here is some Naruto stuff (I know, I can't help it) How to draw Naruto Manga Anime. And some tutorial with full body (figure) and stuff How to draw Manga Anime girl, How to draw Goth Anime girl *include the use of digital screentone (half tone), Drawing tutorial zombie ninja character (*This one has a lot more render detail) and Draw Metal Gear Girl female assassin style. Well, check it out. Hope you enjoy them tuts.

Here is Chapter 2 page 6 *The whole page!!!
Enjoy!!!
webcomics, comix, kapow express, manga, online, cartoon, graphic novel, kungfu, bing bing, mei

Here is previous post Kapow Express Chapter 2 page 5
Or check the whole comic at Manga Online Comics Kapow Express

As usual, feel free to give me idea on the story line, gags...something cool that should happen. It's fun to implement the audiences' thought.

Cheers!





0 comments:

Post a Comment