feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Armor design concept art process warrior girl continue

Labels:

Armor design concept art process warrior girl continue.

Here is a concept design process. I didn't have time to do much yet...but here it is so far. I add some more design to the torso or upper body part, huge shoulder guard, and gloves...koi tattoos design on her right arm. Here it is... :)

Then I will have to apply all these element into the final illustration or the comp see here (warlord warrior and her guard dog concept design) that I have made.


New Drawing Video tutorials:
-Manga tutorial drawing background
-Draw mutiple manga characters
-Drawing Manga girl quick color sketch
-Transformers 2 Meagan Fox Speedpainting
-Drawing Watchmen Character Silk Spectre

Thank for all the previous feedback guys. Your input are very valuable and give me ideas and venues that I sometimes miss. More feedback are welcome. Have a great weekend.





0 comments:

Post a Comment