feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Warrior Character concept art design process update

Labels:

Some more Concept art process for Warrior / fighter /Warlord or whatever that is...

Some more refinement on the armor design...

More experimental poses and choice of weapons.
Just really quick mark up trying to brain storming looking for decent stuff before going further.

I have two weapons in mind at this moment.
-Huge ass Hammer (I think it would be a good idea for the rule of contrasting with the character itself.)
-A pair of Chinese butcher knives.

Some different static poses with weapons:

I might still going to explore more shapes if I have any more idea.

I am very indecisive at the moment though I am leaning toward "D"
Some changes on "D" I took one of the shoulder off ( cuz it will be easier to wield the HAMMER around, also it could be an opportunity to show her femininity. And I plan to put huge tattoos there) it's getting close to how I want it. **And with the Demonic hammer that consume demon's spirits. As it consume it also contain the power from its victims and transfer the power to the rightful user.**

YES, she specialize in Demon KILLING and weaker against Machine.

It's really hard to make me happy with the design...perhaps 5-6 more tweaking of the thumbnails.


B & C are not that different just this one smaller shoulder plates
This one is Over size shoulders plates

Your FEEDBACK is NEEDed IF YOU WANT TO SEE it FINISH :)
1) HELP ME PICK on of these from A, B, C, D also tell me why you like it and what could I do the make the design more cool.
-Also you could send me cool link to look at the cool awesome design of stuff that I could apply to the character.

2) nd Hammer or Butcher Knives ? Why?

Thank YOU! :)

New Drawing Video tutorials:
-Draw mutiple monga characters
-Digital painting concept tutorial background
-Drawing Manga girl quick color sketch
-How to draw comics background forest
-Transformers 2 Meagan Fox Speedpainting
-Drawing Watchmen Character Silk Spectre

FEATURE TUTORIALS:
Environmental Concept Sketch Tutorial
Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Face Constructed: How to paint portraits
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial I: Female Manga Fusion I
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial II: Female Manga Fusion II
-Character Design Tutorial: Dark Valkyrie

MORE Brushes Download: FREE
- Scales Brush Set for Photoshop
- Fire Brushes for Photoshop and Gimp
- Splatter Brushes for Photoshop





0 comments:

Post a Comment