feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Digital painting tutorial process warrior woman update

Labels:

Digital painting tutorial process warrior woman update.

Here is another update on the little project that I am going to complete. I was indecisive mid way thru so I change her pose and did another comp. Then I took a break for a few days and I didn't think the new one fits my vision of the whole thing. So I decide to stick to the original idea...no hesitate however it might turns out to be.

Here is another comp I did out of confusion and in the end it didn't fit my vision.

Here is the original one that I reworked a bit more and now I am going to stick to my original idea.

Zoom in of the guard dog that I painted today. :)
More to come...thanks for the all the help, ideas and feedback guys.

New Drawing Video tutorials:
-Manga tutorial drawing background
-Draw mutiple manga characters
-Transformers 2 Meagan Fox Speedpainting
-Drawing Watchmen Character Silk Spectre

FEATURE TUTORIALS:
Environmental Concept Sketch Tutorial
Face Constructed: How to draw faces
Face Constructed: How to paint portraits
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial I: Female Manga Fusion I
-Draw and Paint Women Body Tutorial II: Female Manga Fusion II
-Character Design Tutorial: Dark Valkyrie







0 comments:

Post a Comment